We thought we would provide a wee update on our “taking the reigns” of the Campsite.
1. We are updating our media kit with some fun and innovative ways to work with partnerships. We can’t wait to have this available. We are putting a lot of thought into this process for ease and overall effectiveness. Plus we really want to be super unique in our offerings.
2. We are getting our creative hats on and ploughing through a mini rebrand of the site with hopes of bringing forth “some” of our personalities – this could be very bold move! This will take some time, however here is a sneak ‘peak’ of our new business cards:
3. We are really looking forward to attending the Calgary Outdoor Adventure Show this March 21st – 22nd. We will report back on some of the new gear, fun finds and inspiring journeys. AND we also have some tickets to give away – 2 packs of 4 tickets! We are dreaming up a giveaway for our blog followers soon! Campsite readers can also take advantage of the special purchase code just to the right – over yonder ——->
4. We thought this might spark some of you: Banff Mountain Book Competition. Any writers? Go have a look for more details. We are looking for some new books to review – wink wink nudge nudge!
5. Coming soon – a Foodie’s inside look at Skoki Lodge. All about the journey there and the culinary experience one needs to sweat off on the way out of the woods! Plus a few new gear reviews and a partnership photoshoot are slated for end of February.
6. We are thrilled to be a part of The Every Woman in the World Festival this May in Whistler. “Every WOMAN™ is an interactive and fun health conference to inspire everyday women and to promote the opportunity to try fitness, dance and wellness workshops in a comfortable setting. No experience necessary. Humour recommended.” If you can, and feel inspired to do so, please join in on the fun!
7. We will introduce some new contributors from around the world – yes – going global! Between us, we have a few fun friends in high places – literally. We love their perspectives – we think you will too!
AND thanks camper for your patience as we gather our kindling – we do appreciate it! We smoulder along for now….