With 26 comments on the Stoke the Fire 1.5 on February 17, I’ve got quite the round-up to do this time!
- Martin Trotter asked us: Can Adrenaline Junkies Spoil Your Outdoor Experience? He was referring to the World’s Largest Rope Swing, a popular YouTube video and a photo of Corona Arch from his own collection. Kurtis chimed in and said he loved the video.
- James from Joy Trip Project shared a link about a shortage of weight loss medication, commenting on how its a shame out much money is spent on such medication when “the simple solution to excessive weight gain is diet and exercise.” In response, Farzad shared a really interesting video and Marissa shared the link to her post about improving her health through a master cleanse.
- Greg of GC Creative Studio reminded us of the importance of getting outdoors when we’re feeling ‘blah.’ Kurtis rounded off a great discussion with “A good day out gets me through another week but a good day out with good friends feeds my soul.”
- Farzad wrote an essay about his dissatisfaction over the way Parks Canada handled the road closures to popular ice climbing routes, claiming there was wildlife moving through the area. He explained that “the climbing community is very small and… giving them access to the key and road wouldn’t be unreasonable.”
- Marissa shared her Outdoor Gear Faves board on Pinterest, and encouraged other people to share their favourite gear photos.
What will this round hold? This is your chance to Stoke the Fire with any topics you’re discussing on your blog, anything you’ve been thinking and writing about lately, the best post you saw on the internet this week, your latest travel log, the most dramatic photo that was sent you via Facebook, or a shot you took that turned out unexpectedly well. Anything.
If it’s something worth sharing around the campfire, it’s worth sharing here. Try to keep posts relevant to The Campsite, though don’t hesitate to post something you thought was just pretty darn cool.
So, go ahead. Brag, share, link, and promote. This is your day (again) to do it. Use the Comments feature below. Please refer to the Discussion guidelines under the Three D’s.
Let’s make this the biggest blaze the Internet has ever seen.